Classified Auction Info
Getting patient samples safely from their source to the laboratory
SpeciSafe Packs Provide a Safe, Convenient and Economical Sample Packaging Solution
SpeciSafe is a unique packaging concept that makes patient sample packaging much less of a chore. SpeciSafe replaces the secondary packaging and combines the absorbent material and rigid container within a single piece. You then only need to add a padded envelope or bag as your outer packaging, saving you time and money.
What’s more, wherever possible due to the size of the primary container, the SpeciSafe mailing pack is designed to be postable at the standard letter rate, minimising postage costs.
Ultra Absorbent Lining Eliminates Leakage
The unique feature of SpeciSafe packaging products is an internally bonded super absorbent lining which soaks up any leakage in seconds. The material is so absorbent that 1m 2 can soak up as much as 20 litres of liquid. Once the lining has absorbed its maximum amount of liquid, it becomes a watertight barrier and effectively seals the SpeciSafe pack preventing any leakage from the secondary container.
The lining is bonded to a rigid container moulded in a range of designs to fit perfectly around commonly used 95 kPa sample vessels. They include packs for single or up to ten sample containers covering the commonly used Urine, Blood, and Swab vessels, amongst others.
Benefits of SpeciSafe Products
- Internationally used UK patented manufacturing technology
- Shock resistant primary container protection
- Clear plastic enables sample details to be visible without unpacking
- Gel block built in absorbency – absolutely no leaks!
- User friendly, quick and intuitive use
- Visible spillage indication protects all users
- Compliant flatpack design minimises postage costs
- Available as a complete “turnkey” package
- Inexpensive especially when compared to alternative options
- Compliant to UN3373 regulations when used with 95kPa primary containers