Classified Auction Info
Successful Veterinary Business Management: Creating a Positive Practice Culture and Making The Numbers Work
Management in the veterinary industry is very broad and takes many forms, but the ultimate objective of management is to enable a veterinary organisation to be successful financially, culturally and of course clinically. The aim of this day of management lectures is to give practice owners and managers an insight into what it takes to run a successful veterinary practice and what needs to be considered from the board room to the waiting room.
Topics that will be covered:
- Getting to grips with your numbers – what’s important and its link to your strategy
- Understanding P&L’s, management accounts & benchmarks
- Understanding your people – how to retain staff and create a positive culture
- A strategic approach to marketing and social media – how to align your marketing and budget to business goals, track what you do and recognise your online competition
- Building customer loyalty and maintaining it
**An evening of Reception CPD including dinner will be held following this course from 7pm – 9pm.
Cost of the evening event is FREE to receptionists if a member of their practice is attending this day course,
or £20 for those who wish to only attend the evening event***
London. SE17 3BN