Classified Auction Info
Introduction to Rigid Endoscopy in General Practice
A four-part lecture series with one of the founding fathers of veterinary minimally-invasive surgery: Philip Lhermette BSc (Hons) CBiol FRSB BVetMed FRCVS
The series provides an introduction to rigid endoscopy, including an overview of rhinoscopy, urethrocystoscopy, otoscopy, thoracoscopy, laparoscopy and minimally invasive surgery.
Topics to be covered include:
- Introduction to minimally invasive surgery
- The multipurpose endoscope
- Minimally invasive alternatives to open surgery
- Instrumentation – selection, care and sterilisation
- Incorporating minimally invasive surgery into general practice – profitability
***The cost of this course £45 also includes unlimited access to vet-ecpd.com for 1 full month, allowing you to view hundreds of hours of certified CPD lectures on a huge variety of topics!** Pay Per View Options Available too!