Classified Auction Info
The first of nine videos in a series with companion animal reproduction specialist Angelika von Heimendahl.
Breeders are not the easiest of clients and reproduction can be challenging to fit into the everyday life of a practice. This video series will try to establish a good system for ovulation testing, pregnancy, parturition and neonates.
It gives benchmarks for normal parameters and advise for clients that want to breed, as well as discus infertility, difficult parturitions, caesarean sections and neonatal emergencies.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to male and female reproductive physiology
- Good ovulation testing in practice
- Possible causes for infertility in the male and female
- The pregnant bitch and caesareans
- Decision making during parturition
- Neonatal emergencies
- Pharmacology and reproduction
- Neutering techniques, advantages and disadvantages
***The cost of this course £45 also includes unlimited access to vet-ecpd.com for 1 full month, allowing you to view hundreds of hours of certified CPD lectures on a huge variety of topics!** Pay Per View Options Available too!